Training tonight is on at Rushcutters Bay Park at 6:30pm. Meet on the western side of the cafe. Iggies will be training on the oval next to the road – we are on the water side.
An earlier start tonight to make sure we have enough light to fit in Benny’s session.
Start dragging your mates down for a run around – it is less than 3 weeks to our first trial on March 6th – see key dates below
Kob’s Fantasy League
Well done to Schwilky for his round 1 win. He wins a $20 bbq voucher for his efforts.
He is sitting in 6th place over all from more than 10,000 entrants. Fadge is sitting in 27th spot and our league is the 3rd best league overall.
You can still enter, see details below. Free entry and $20 of beer to be won each week..
Early 2010 Key Dates
- Wednesday Feb 10th – Training starts at Rushcutters Bay – 6:45pm
- Wednesday March 3rd – Training starts at Jubilee Park Glebe (Wentworth Park is being re-turfed)
- Saturday March 6th – Trial v Forest at Forest
- Saturday March 13th – Trial v UNSW at UNSW
- Saturday March 20th – Orange Tens
- Saturday March 27th – Trial v Beecroft at Kings
- Saturday April 10th – round 1